Sunday 25 December 2011

Đà Lạt Đà Lạt

20110219 Đà Lạt - @Pi Ca Vang

http://giangphamdang.blogspot.com/2011/12/20111226-20110219-lat.html



This photo was taken at Da Lat City, a small city which is 30 minutes driving from my home town in Vietnam, by Pavel Pham, one of my favourite photographer. He's not yet a great photographer, I would say, and still on his way chasing his photography but I like his spirit and his dreams which accidentally changed me in some ways. Talk to him, listen to what he says, try to understand and don't judge too quickly like I did when I first met this inconsistently crazy, friendly rude, talkative-but-quiet-at-the-same-time bastard, you'll learn what I've learned.

By the way, it's a shame that I've been living near here for almost 20 years but I've never had myself any good picture of this dreamy little city and I am a "flower-idiot" living in the land of flowers! :))

2 comments:

Post a Comment